I did put in the rivets a couple of days ago and today all suddenly went wobbly ...... I didn't even got time to start with welding on the rim.
An attempt to get everything back to it's original shape by knocking them back out didn't help.
Because I had to wait a whole day for the wheel's rivets to arrive I did do some other stuff.
Cut off the extended shifter box which was actually one piece with the dodgy water pump.....
Test fitted the Nissan gear box .....to put it in line with the engine I need to be able to turn the engine.
So I removed some "marine" pulley sitting at the front ..... everything is ready now to try the next step ....